Thursday, April 3, 2014

Win a FREE Necklace!

  It is time for a Facebook Drawing!!! If you "Like" my Facebook page and share the photo you can win a free necklace! (You pic one from the picture if you win). The Labradorite stone necklace could be made for a male or female. All you have to do is:
1. Go to Facebook.com/artfulparadox (make sure you are logged into Facebook)
2. Hit "Like" button
3. Scroll and find the picture that looks like this:
4. Hit the "Share" button.
And that is it! You are entered. You are able to to share once a day. The drawing ends
Monday 4-14-14

 Spring has finally (mostly) arrived! There are few cold days here and there, but the great thunderstorms I love have started and the flowers have started blooming.
   There is a small pond in walking distance from our house and we just love walking there. A few weeks ago we just happen to walk there at the perfect time! There was a tiny patch of sand with some freshwater shells! They are pretty big for that tiny pond, I was impressed.




  I also have been inspired to try different styles for spring. I made a "shabby chic" style necklace, that I actually really enjoy with the Amethyst Cluster I bought from a wonderful gem show we went too. I have not posted it on Etsy just yet, but if you private message me on my Etsy or Facebook and still order it or a custom order like it.
I have also done some more Fluorite stone necklaces of course. They are available on my Etsy page. Etsy.com/shop/artfulparadox. Of course there are other items available that are new as well. Follow my Etsy page to keep up on new items available. 

Now I am off to try to work on my booth for some upcoming shows I would like to join! I need to set up my booth and take pictures of it before I can send it an application. With as picky as I am, this will be tricky. =P Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment