Saturday, March 1, 2014

Birthday Month

I have had a busy busy month. Both of my girls birthdays were this month. Aria, my older one is 9 now and Rainah is 3. How this happened I have no idea…. Didn't I just have Aria last year??? =-/ I don't feel old at all..really. Well a new season and growth spurts means that new bikes were in order! They LOVE them. Since this is Rainah's first bike she hasn't grasped in yet (considering it has been so cold we were only outside testing it for about 10 minutes and gave up). I think she will catch on easily though.. besides the steering.

I guess I jinxed the weather because this month we had almost a week of snow days, and let me tell you after the 2nd day everyone in this house was cranky and ready to leave. Now we are planning for another one. I can't say I am excited.

I have had time to work on many late night projects being bundled up at home! I am quite happy about that. I had a custom order of wine glasses for a wedding. She said they were exactly what she wanted, so I must say they were worth the 3 day ache in my hands from kneading the clay lol. Also, the awesome necklace I made my husband for christmas that I forgot to post! It is fluorite wrapped in clay with sterling silver and wood beads. It has inspired me to purchase a few more Fluorite stones and to make a few to sell. =) I will post pictures of those when I am done.




No comments:

Post a Comment