Friday, December 28, 2012

Life is a blur

I will admit, the last few weeks have been a blur! I waited until the last minute for all of my Christmas preparations. Before I knew it, here it was and my family was over. By the way, I will never understand the reason I decided to start Christmas every year at my house! Well, at least it was only Christmas and not Thanksgiving too.

Oh, and for the new cookers out there. Leaving the neck in the turkey is a bad thing... Even if it won't come out. You find a way! Hah fail on my part. Oops?

Aria is sick yet again, coughing and runny nose. Her fever has finally broke, but the girl is coughing constantly. I kept Rainah from her for the first few days, but it was apparent yesterday that it wouldn't last any longer when Rainah would try to use her butt to push through the door when I would open the door to check on Aria. Then she proceeded to scream hysterically and cry calling "Aria!!" when I shut the door on her. Since her fever broke the day before I decided to give in. Now the trouble brews again in the house. =)

Besides being Dr. I have spent the last few days making some orders for clients and revamping my whole FACEBOOK page and adding to the ETSY site. All of my items on my etsy page now have a link from my facebook page to make them easier to browse and buy. Yay! Also, TONS of new earrings, and items are still on sale for the last few days.

Facebook.com/artfulparadox
etsy.com/shop/artfulparadox

A few weeks ago I was reading through my friends blog Threeblindwives.com  and saw she made a tutorial for baby leggings from pinterest. HOW CUTE! I have wanted to start trying different "Pinterest" DIY projects and blog about them. See if they work, are worth the time etc. Sooo, why not start here! I ended up using older socks that were wearing out on the bottoms and didn't want them to go to waste. Still super cute though!

Here is the tutorial.:

http://threeblindwives.com/2012/12/16/diy-no-sew-baby-leg-warmers/

Rainah with her leg warmers =)




1 comment:

  1. Those leg warmers look too cute on her! I love your Etsy shop. I can't wait for your tutorial on working with polymer clay!

    ~DaniƩl

    ReplyDelete