Saturday, December 8, 2012

POLYMER

If anyone reads this that does polymer clay I could REALLY use some help. 

Ok, as I showed in a previous post I have been working on some polymer necklace pendants. Everything was going great (though it took quite awhile to make each one) until I tried to seal them. DISASTER... I first tried Sculpey Satin finish because I really don't like a gloss finish. It looked horribly cheap... so I tried Liquide Polyclay, it had the exact same results. After I tried them, they looked like childrens art. I really want them sealed but LOVE the way they look without a varnish. I would prefer to have a pure Matte finish without any shine, but I can't seem to find anything. Oh I also tried to put Modge podge Matte over the top of one (after I varnished it) that was even worse. I am quite frustrated and need help! 

If you could direct me to help or provide me with some I would GREATLY appreciate it. =) THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment