Thursday, January 9, 2014

I AM BACK! Finally!!!


So, it has been awhile since I have written. I was having issues with my blog and couldn't get pictures to work so I just gave up…..for a long time. BUT, I am back! Hopefully all is better now! 

You would think I would have tons to write about, but life as a stay at home mom in a small country town doesn't exactly make like the most adventurous. Ok, I take that back. I get plenty of adventures with my kids, some I would have preferred not to have but they are there nonetheless. 

I have been working nonstop practically trying to make enough items to open a booth around town. I have lots of new items to show. If you know me at all you know I am obsessed with stones, and fairies. I haven't quite figured out my preferred way to incorporate fairies into my jewelry yet. Though I have been finding BEAUTIFUL stones to use for my jewelry and I am LOVING THEM! Most of them are available at my Etsy shop, so please go look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment