Monday, January 20, 2014

The idea of a stay at home mother

  I will admit it, I was one of those girls that thought being a stay at home mom would be simple, easy and even a dream. Well let me tell you, I have been one since my youngest was born (she is almost 3) and I will be the first to tell you… I was wrong! Never in my mind did I imagine so much screaming, cleaning, and most of all whining. Granted I have two girls so that definitely comes with the territory. My soon-to-be 9 year old is a mixture of the teenage attitude with the little girl whine. The 3 year old has my whine with daddy's bad boy attitude. I never expected to not ever sit down being home all day! Don't get me wrong I love my girls and wouldn't change them (I say this now because they are both asleep :P). I just definitely need have a night away, it has been a few months. On a good note, there is not a day that goes by the Rainah (3 year old) is not cracking me up because of the goofball she is. Aria (9) is doing GREAT in school. She was even chosen to be in her school spelling bee! Unfortunately the night before she was suppose to do it she got deathly ill and had to stay home. We were both devastated. It turns out she had pneumonia so she was out the rest of the week. She is definitely feeling much better now and has her energy back. School again tomorrow, YAY!!

  So in the past few months I will say it has been busy! I got married finally after 3 years being engaged. We decided to just go do it a month before. We went to Colorado and got married in Cave of the Winds. IT WAS AWESOME! I will be honest, at the moment I don't know if I was more excited about getting married or the awesome caves and tunnels around me. We had a small amount of people there which was perfect and got to visit other places during the weekend. The next day was for sight seeing. It was rough trying to fit all the sites in one day with 10 people and my girls but we did it! We visited Manitou Cliff Dwellings and drove past Garden of the Gods, then returned back to the cave to get some  souvenirs. For the last day it was a necessity of my now husband to visit the Denver Broncos stadium. Now that I think back on it, he almost cried there…. there were no tears at our wedding.. hmmmmmm. I won't bombard you with pictures form it all, but here are a few that my friend/photographer took. More will come later and I will explain my hair/accessories/bouquet.  Such a great time!

  There is tons of more jewelry to show you as well, but I think I have added enough photos for the night. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment