Friday, January 31, 2014

Time to Hibernate

So far we have been lucky this winter. Though it has been extremely cold, we haven't had any major storms here. I say this as ice starts covering the roads, but it is Kansas so it could be 50 by tomorrow for all I know. My littlest is definitely getting cabin fever! We went to the bank drive through today and she cried as we pulled back into the house screaming "No!! Go bye bye! Mommy Please!!!" I for one am and always will be ready for summer. I despise the cold and could live the rest of my days never feeling it again.

Since we have been locked at home I have been able to reorganize my whole working area (I will take pictures later), and started experimenting with more items. I have made a wine glass wrapped in polymer clay. I am loving how they turned out! I also made an asymmetrical rose necklace. https://www.etsy.com/listing/177789165/purple-polymer-clay-rose-multistrand?ref=pr_shop

Now if I could just get as motivated to clean my house!! Haha. Maybe someday…. possibly… we will see.



No comments:

Post a Comment